Alpha Pi Chapter - House Tour
Home
Our Mission
Rush
Brothers
Alumni
History
House Tour
Photo Albums
Wabash College
Wabash
       Interfraternity Council
Kappa Sigma
       National

 

The first Kappa Sigma house was constructed in two parts. The South was built in 1927 and the North was built during additions in 1966. 

The process started all over again after the 2007-2008 academic year and now the Alpha-Pi Chapter has a NEW HOUSE.  

The house has since been altered over the years, but its core has remained intact. Wanna see the house updates through the past few years? Come and visit!