The Educational Technology Center promotes the effective use of educational technology and provides support to all members of the Wabash community. We can assist faculty in brainstorming new ways to use technology in the classroom, and we provide training to students on any of the wide range of technology they may encounter.
Technology can be applied in the classroom:
- To create deeper engagement through the use of audiovisual materials
- To enable robust collaboration
- To regularly assess understanding of course concepts
The Educational Technology Center can assist faculty with:
- Brainstorming the use of technology to enhance the classroom experience
- Creating tutorial documentation for these technologies
- Providing whole-class or individual training on these technologies
Educational Technology Links
MERLOT is a free and open resource designed primarily for faculty and students of higher education. Links to online learning materials are collected here along with annotations such as peer reviews and assignments.
EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology.
Independent Colleges of Indiana
Designed for ICI members; supporters for Independent Colleges of Indiana,members of the news media; and anyone interested in general information about ICI and the services we offer.
Monday-Friday, 8am-Noon, 1pm-4:30pm
Armory Computer Lab
Lilly Library Computer Lab and
Educational Technology Center Lab
Open regular hours