The Educational Technology Center promotes the effective use of educational technology and provides support to all members of the Wabash community. We can assist faculty in brainstorming new ways to use technology in the classroom, and we provide training to students on any of the wide range of technology they may encounter.
Technology can be applied in the classroom:
- To create deeper engagement through the use of audiovisual materials
- To enable robust collaboration
- To regularly assess understanding of course concepts
The Educational Technology Center can assist faculty with:
- Brainstorming the use of technology to enhance the classroom experience
- Creating tutorial documentation for these technologies
- Providing whole-class or individual training on these technologies
Educational Technology Teaching Resources
Below are links to Canvas resources that you can freely download into your courses and adjust as necessary. Please contact the Educational Technologist for questions and assistance with brainstorming project ideas, technical support, or best practices for embedding these tools into your class.
Monday-Friday, 8am-Noon, 1pm-4:30pm
Armory Computer Lab
Lilly Library Computer Lab and
Educational Technology Center Lab
Open regular hours