Technology Incoming Students
Computer and Technology Information for Incoming Students
Hello! All of us in IT Services looks forward to your arrival on campus this fall. If you have any questions or problems, we're here to help. For assistance, contact the Help Desk (phone/email below). For answers to common questions, check out our frequently asked questions page.
Technology for New Students Handout (PDF).
Recommended Computer Systems (PDF).
Computer Orientation Links
Below are links to resources mentioned during new student computer orientation.
- Change password
- Current Students home page
- People Finder (online directory)
- Remote network access
- Webmail 365
- Setting up a desktop email client
- Atomic Learning (About)
- Ask Wally
- Student Self-Service
- IT Services Home Page
- Network registration for game consoles and streaming devices
- New student technology survey
- Copyright and Phishing Test
COMPUTER LAB HOURS
Computer Labs Hours
Monday, 01/16/17 Open regular hours (Ed Tech Center closes half an hour earlier than regular hours)