Skip to Main Content

Employee Requests-Family/Sick Leave and Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation:  If an accident occurs during the course of your work at Wabash, please complete a First Report of Injury form (below) immediately.  Notify the Director of Human Resources by sending the form to her.  If you need immediate medical attention call 911.  If not an emergency but you need to be seen by a physician, please make an appointment with a physician at our Wabash College workers compensation clinic, Crawfordsville Family Care.  Their phone number is: 765-362-5789.

Family and/or Sick Leave:  Any time you are going to be out of the office for longer than five days, you must notify the Director of Human Resources by filing a request a for leave of absence form with that office. (see below).  We have also provided below the Colleges Family Medical Leave policy.



Campus Map

Cathy Metz
Director of Human Resources