Wabash College, a liberal arts college for men, seeks faculty and staff who are committed to providing quality engagement with students, high levels of academic challenge and support, and meaningful experiences that prepare students for life and leadership in a diverse, multicultural world. Wabash is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes employment applications from persons of all backgrounds without regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, gender identification, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or military status, except where such a distinction is a bona fide occupational qualification. Wabash is welcoming for all people who have relationships with the College.
The following positions are currently open:
- Research Analyst and Data Manager for the Higher Education Data Sharing Consortium
- Associate Director of Athletics & Campus Wellness
- Director of the Wabash Center
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Classics
- Major Gifts Officer or Senior Major Gifts Officer
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Theater (Acting)