Wabash College, a liberal arts college for men, seeks faculty and staff who are committed to providing quality engagement with students, high levels of academic challenge and support, and meaningful experiences that prepare students for life and leadership in a diverse, multicultural world. Wabash is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes employment applications from persons of all backgrounds without regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, gender identification, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or military status, except where such a distinction is a bona fide occupational qualification. Wabash is welcoming for all people who have relationships with the College.
The following positions are currently open:
- Assistant Director of Facilities, Equipment, and Game Operations.
- Campus Safety Specialist-part time
- Associate Director in the Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion
- Director for Professional Development and the Center for Innovation, Business, and Entrepreneurship
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Campus Driver(s)
- Tenure-Track Byron K. Trippet Assistant Professor in Mathematics
- Tenure-Track Byron K. Trippet Assistant Professor of Classics
- Tenure-Track Byron K. Trippet Assistant Professor of Spanish