Wabash College Student Health Center
The Wabash College Student Health Center is located on the second floor of the Allen Athletics Center.
PHONE: (765) 361-6265 - FAX: (765) 361-6269
HOURS: The nurse, Christine Amidon, RN, BSN, NCSN, will be in the Student Health Center from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday every day that school is in session. Dr. Scott Douglas ‘84 and Dr. John Roberts ‘83 see students from 11:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment when possible at the number above. You may also contact Mrs. Amidon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your message may not be picked up the day you send it.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, help is available.
Please call 911 or 1-800-273-8255 (283-TALK) or text “HOME” to 741741.
For more information, please the Wabash College Counseling Center web page.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms - new cough, fever, congestion, sore throat, severe headache/body aches, severe fatigue, new loss of taste/smell, vomiting/diarrhea/abdominal pain - please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Campus-Wide Flu Shot Clinics - Allen Athletics and Recreation Center
Friday, Sept. 17 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Chadwick)
Tuesday, Sept. 28 from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Knowling)
Monday, October 4 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Knowling)
OTHER STUDENT HEALTH CENTER INFORMATION
General Information and Required Forms
- Required Immunizations for 2021-2022
- How to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination
- Important Information for Upperclassmen Returning in 2021-2022
- Important Information for New Students Arriving in 2021-2022
- Information for International Students in 2021-2022
- Wabash Concussion Safety Protocol
- Advice for Learning and Living in a Time of Uncertainty
Sexual Health and STI Information
- I Ask for Consent
- American Sexual Health Association
- ASHA Condom Use
- CDC Contraception Information
- CDC Guide for HPV and Men
- Indiana Department of Health HIV Page