Wabash College Student Health Center
The Wabash College Student Health Center is located on the second floor of the Allen Athletics Center.
PHONE: (765) 361-6265 - FAX: (765) 361-6269
HOURS: The nurse, Christine Amidon, RN, MSN, NCSN, will be in the Student Health Center from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday every day that school is in session. Walk-in testing for COVID-19 is available only from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. Dr. Scott Douglas ’84 and Dr. John Roberts ’83 see students from 11:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment when possible at the number above. You may also contact Mrs. Amidon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your message may not be picked up the day you send it.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, help is available.
Please call 911 or 1-800-273-8255 (283-TALK) or text “HOME” to 741741.
For more information, please the Wabash College Counseling Center web page.
OTHER STUDENT HEALTH CENTER INFORMATION
General Information and Required Forms
- Required Immunizations for 2023-2024
- Important Information for Returning Upperclassmen in 2023-2024
- Important Information for New Students Arriving in 2023-2024
- Information for International Students in 2023-2024
- Sickle Cell Education 2023-24
- The Monkeypox Virus
- How to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination
- Student Health Center FAQs
- Wabash Concussion Safety Protocol
- Advice for Learning and Living in a Time of Uncertainty
Sexual Health and STI Information
- I Ask for Consent
- American Sexual Health Association
- ASHA Condom Use
- CDC Contraception Information
- CDC Guide for HPV and Men
- CDC Lowdown on STI Prevention
- Indiana Department of Health HIV Page
- Facts and Myths About COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccines for Young Adults
- Meningitis Action Project
- HPV Vaccine Information