Welcome, Freshmen - Class of 2025!
We're glad you're getting down to business and ready. Your Handshake accounts are available for you to claim and set-up your profile.
Wabash partners with Handshake, our career management platform, to help you discover new career paths and find amazing jobs and internships.
We understand you are busy, so we've pre-populated some basic information on your profile for you. Go ahead, claim your account, and let's get this career thing figured out!
This is the way to apply for on-campus student (FWS & WISE) jobs, RSVP for events, apply for internships, set-up appointments, and do a lot more on our campus.
Handshake is the home for all Wabash Career Services:
- Full-time jobs, Internship, Fellowships, Service, and Externship postings
- Recruiter visits and information sessions
- Career Networking Events with alumni
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus student job postings
- Professional Immersion Experience (PIE) trips and experiences
- Wabash-sponsored business programs
Log in to set up your profile and access premium career resources and sample resumes and cover letters in the official Wabash format.
Returning students can log in with their Wabash username and password.
Alumni may sign up for an account at any time. If you graduated between 2019-2021, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to set-up your alumni account.