Wabash College is located in Crawfordsville, Indiana, which is 45 miles northwest of Indianapolis and 140 miles southeast of Chicago. If you are driving to campus, Wabash is easily accessible from Interstate 74 and U.S. 231. We also provide transportation from the Indianapolis International Airport.
Crawfordsville, a community of 16,000, is home to the Ben Hur Museum, the Old Jail Museum and the Lane Place Antebellum Mansion. Shades State Park and Turkey Run State Park are both within 30 minutes of campus and feature ravines and beautiful natural landscapes with opportunities for hiking and canoeing.
- Best Western Plus, 2600 Industrial Blvd. 765-307-3999
- Comfort Inn, 2991 N. Gandhi St., 765-361-0665
- Days Inn, 1040 Corey Blvd, 765-362-0300
- Hampton Inn and Suites, 2895 Ghandi Dr. 765-362-8884
- Holiday Inn Express, 2506 Lafayette Ave, 765-323-4575 or 1-888-Holiday
- Knights Inn, 1020 Corey Blvd., 765-361-8800
- Super 8, 1025 Corey Blvd., 765-364-9999
- Turkey Run Inn, 23 miles south on S.R. 47, 765-597-2211
Bed & Breakfast
- Cabins & Candlelight (B&B), 7295 N 1100 E, Colfax, 800-864-6717
- Vintage Reflections (B&B), 125 W. Main Street, Ladoga, 765-942-1002
- The Queen & I Bed and Breakfast, (B&B), 2710 East State Road 32, Crawfordsville, 765-918-4677
- His Harvest Home (House Rental), 1404 E. 150 S., Crawfordsville, 765-376-9801
- KOA Kampground, 1600 N Lafayette Road, Crawfordsville, 765-362-4190
- Lake Waveland Park, State Road 47 S, Waveland, 765-435-2073
- Shades State Park, 7751 S CR 890 W, Waveland, 765-435-2810
- Sugar Creek Campground, 841 W. 83 N, Crawfordsville, 765-362-5528
Wabash is conveniently served by Interstate 74 from the east and west, and U.S. 231 from the north and south. For maps, click on the "Google Maps" image below to go directly to a map of the Crawfordsville area.
- Virtual Tour
- Take a digital tour of campus, see what goes on inside our buildings, and learn about some of the unique features of a Wabash Liberal Arts Education.
- Downloadable Campus Map
- A map of the campus in PDF format is available for download and printing. To view the map you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Indiana Tourism
- The official Web site of the Indiana Division of Tourism has more information about Indiana, resources for planning a trip to the state, and the origination of the term "Hoosier."
- Montgomery County Visitors Bureau
- The official Web site of the Montgomery County Visitors and Convention Bureau has more information about Crawfordsville and planning a trip to the city.