"Spread the fame" with a Wabash plate
Wabash license plates are available through the Indiana BMV online.
Here’s how the license plate process works:
- Alumni, parents, students, and friends with vehicles registered in Indiana are eligible for Wabash license plates.
- When requesting your Wabash plate from the BMV, indicate that you want to renew your existing plate or get a new Wabash plate. You do not need to wait until your plate renewal is due — you can purchase a new Wabash plate at any time.
- The BMV will collect a $25 gift to Wabash and a $15 administrative fee for each plate purchased. You do not need any forms from Wabash!
Some important notes about this process:
- When requesting a Wabash plate from the BMV, be sure to indicate that you want the BMV to release your name and address for recognition purposes. By doing so, Wabash will issue an acknowledgment for your $25 contribution and count you as an Annual Fund donor.
- The BMV will collect gifts of $25 for each plate you purchase. If you regularly support Wabash with gifts greater than $25, we would appreciate your continued generosity by making those gifts directly to Wabash by mail, phone, or at www.wabash.edu/give
Please direct any questions about this process to the Advancement Office at email@example.com or call 877-743-4545.
Each year more than 1,500 alumni and friends display Wabash license plates providing over $45,000 in support for Wabash students.