Skip to Main Content

Academic Bulletin Changes in Major, Minor, or Area of Concentration - 2006-07

Currently viewing 2006-07 bulletin

Changes in major, minor, or area of concentration are made by notifying the Registrar's Office. All changes must be made no later than mid-semester of the fall semester of the senior year. These changes require the approval of the advisor, the Registrar and in the case of area of concentration the Committee Chair.