Mackintosh Fellows Named at Annual Awards Chapelby Karen Handley • April 29, 2005 Share:
Dean of Students Tom Bambrey has announced the George Lewes Macktintosh Fellows at a recent Student Honors, Awards, and Prizes Chapel held at the College.
The Mackintosh Memorial Fund was established by the late James Putnam Goodrich in memory of the sixth president of the College. The income from the endowment provides scholarships for six graduating seniors who will be going on to graduate or professional schools.
• Justin R. Grimmer of Griffith, Ind.
• Brandon J. Hayes of Noblesville, Ind.
• Christopher J. Jorgensen of Manilla, Iowa.
• Nicholas A. Myers of Elkhart, Ind.
• David J. Pryzbylski of Munster, Ind.
• Jacob M. Rump of Tiffon, Ohio
The Student Honors, Awards, and Prizes Chapel is held every year at Wabash to honor students with awards and prizes for their outstanding work they have demonstrated throughout their college years.
- Hodges ’19 to Attend Clinton Global Initiative University
- WABASH Day Hits Saturday
- Wabash Theater Takes on Frankenstein
- Wabash Will Always Be Home
- Division I: Science Department Names Honorees at Annual Awards Chapel
- Division II: Humanities and Fine Arts Department Names Honorees at Annual Awards Chapel
- Division III: Social Science Department Names Honorees at Annual Awards Chapel
- Dean of the College Mauri Ditzler Names Honorees at Annual Awards Chapel
- Journalism Awards Given at Annual Awards Chapel