The Wabash College Music Department invites you to a recital by the department’s music students on Monday, April 25 at 8 p.m. in Salter Hall.
The following students will participate. They are:
• Adam Dybel performing Pablo de Sarasate’s Ziegeunerweisen on violin;
• Daniel Gillespie performing Johannes Brahms’ Scherzo on violin;
• Andrew McKone performing Mozart/Kreisler’s Rondo in D from Haffner Serenade on violin;
• Alpha Newberry performing Mississippi, Make Me a Pallet, and Fingerstyle Blues in E on guitar;
• Ian Cubie performing The Rest of Your Life and Sweet Gingerbread Man on guitar;
• Dan Ristine performing Handel’s Sonata No. 3 on trombone;
• Abraham Lucas performing Mozart’s Fantasie, K 397 on piano;
• Bernard Meyer performing Warm Summer Wind on piano;
• Steven Zusack performing Mendelssohn’s Rondo Capriccioso, opus 14 on piano;
• Austin Crowder performing Scarlatti’s Sonata in G Major, K. 431 and Bartok’s Nine Little Piano Pieces on piano;
• Desmond Risper performing Copeland’s The Young Pioneers and Ginastera’s Twelve American Preludes: Sadness on piano;
• Christopher Geggie performing Khachaturian’s Toccata in E-flat Major on piano;
• tenor Howard Bailey singing Roud’s Music When Soft Voices Die;
• baritone Tim Barnes singing Schumann’s Widmung ;
• tenor Austin Crowder singing Donizetti’s Quanto e bella from L’Elizir d’amore;
• baritone Reynaldo Pacheco singing Bononcini’s Per la gloria d’adoravi;
• Erick Martin performing Poulenc’s Allegretto malincolico from Sonata for Flute and Piano on flute.
The recital is free and open to the public.