Skip to Main Content

Academic Bulletin Petitions - 2008-09

Currently viewing 2008-09 bulletin

A student may request special permission to deviate from prescribed academic policy (e.g., to enroll in six or more courses per semester, to add or drop courses beyond the official semester dates for dropping and adding courses, etc.). The student must obtain a petition form in the Registrar’s Office, complete the student portion, obtain recommendations from the faculty advisor, and, when appropriate other faculty members, and turn in the completed form to the Registrar’s Office. A petition to take a course overload must be presented at the time of registration. The petition will be acted upon by the Curriculum Appeals Committee and the result relayed to the student, advisor and, when appropriate, course instructors

Back to Top