Welcome to the Office of Student Enrichment
The Office of Student Enrichment, or OSE, (a fancy way to say a meeting with Dr. K) is designed to help all Wabash Men learn and develop critical skills for success at Wabash College and beyond. Dr. K has one role: Help Wabash Men do their very best.
Dr. K accomplishes this through one-on-one mentoring. Each session is custom-crafted to the needs of the student at the time. Dr. K mentors on a wide range of topics, including:
- Building and using a detailed schedule;
- Effectively taking notes;
- Effectively studying for exams;
- Correctly using sources;
- Balancing course work with social functions;
- Developing long- and short-term goals;
- Adjusting to college life;
- Improving English writing and speaking;
- Adjusting to American culture;
- Strategically planning for life beyond Wabash College.
Regardless of your questions, year, time of semester, concerns, or worries, Dr. K is here to help. While all meeting will be virtual, Dr. K is eager is meet with you and to work with you.
To see visit the OSE, Make an Appointment. All OSE meetings are virtual, and you will need to download Microsoft Teams.
If you cannot find a time on the schedule, email Dr. K directly.