Academic Centers for Excellence Office of Student Enrichment
Welcome to the Office of Student Enrichment
The Office of Student Enrichment, or OSE, is designed to help all Wabash Men learn and develop critical skills for success at Wabash College and beyond. The OSE has one role: Help Wabash Men do their very best.
We accomplish this role through one-on-one mentoring. Each session is custom-crafted to the needs of the student at the time. We mentor on a wide range of topics, including:
- Building and using a detailed schedule;
- Effectively taking notes;
- Effectively studying for exams;
- Correctly using sources;
- Balancing course work with social functions;
- Developing long- and short-term goals;
- Adjusting to college life;
- Improving English writing and speaking;
- Adjusting to American culture;
- Strategically planning for life beyond Wabash College.
Students are welcome to setup one-on-one appointments using this link koppelmann.youcanbook.me.