Welcome to the Office of Student Enrichment
The Office of Student Enrichment, or OSE, (a fancy way to say a meeting with Dr. K) is designed to help all Wabash Men learn and develop critical skills for success at Wabash College and beyond. Dr. K has one role: Help Wabash Men do their very best.
Dr. K accomplishes this through one-on-one mentoring. Each session is custom-crafted to the needs of the student at the time. Dr. K mentors on a wide range of topics, including:
- Building and using a detailed schedule;
- Effectively taking notes;
- Effectively studying for exams;
- Correctly using sources;
- Balancing course work with social functions;
- Developing long- and short-term goals;
- Adjusting to college life;
- Improving English writing and speaking;
- Adjusting to American culture;
- Strategically planning for life beyond Wabash College.
Regardless of your questions, year, time of semester, concerns, or worries, Dr. K is here to help.
To see visit the OSE, Make an Appointment.
If you cannot find a time on the schedule, email Dr. Koppelmann directly.