We bring our A-Game into everything we do. As one of our coaches said, “We offer a Big Ten atmosphere on a smaller, academic campus. Most places are afraid of that athletic energy. We embrace it.” The difference is, at Wabash, intense athletic spirit is never at the expense of your education. On the surface it might seem like the “Wabash Always Fights” spirit comes from athletics, if you go to a play, or a Glee Club performance, or our annual Game Jam, you feel it just as strongly.
Play at the highest levels at Wabash.
- Half of our students are varsity athletes
- Wabash has won 190 Conference Championships.
- Wabash is #5 in NCAA Division III history for football wins (over 700) and has more than 600 wrestling victories.
- Wabash student-athletes have won 10 individual national championships in the last 10 years.
- Wabash has produced 443 All-Americans and 36 Academic All-Americans
- 22 of our athletes have won prestigious NCAA Postgraduate Scholarships
- Wabash has won 38 track and field All-America performances since 2010.
Nearly two-thirds of our student body participates in athletics, theater, musical ensembles, Glee Club, or our many gaming clubs.