OLAB would not be possible without the annual sponsorships provided by Indiana businesses. For 44 years, their generosity ensures that students pay nothing to attend the program, removing any financial obstacle that may hinder a student's participation.
The organizations listed below understand how important it is to give students a fun introduction to the principles of business and the market economy.
The John B. Goodrich Charitable Trust is OLAB's signature sponsor and provides opportunities for scores of students to attend the Opportunities to Learn About Business Program.
Other current sponsors include:
- D. J. Angus-Scientech Educational Foundation
- Indiana Sports Corporation
- Kiwanis Club of Crawfordsville
- Eugene and Marilyn Glick Foundation Corporation
- Carmel Rotary Club
- Nucor Steel
- James Price
Past OLAB sponsors include:
- Arvin Foundation
- Baker and Daniels
- Walter Hulet Trust
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- Citizens Gas & Coke Utility
- DeRose Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. James L. Dinkins
- R R Donnelley & Sons, Inc
- Indianapolis Power & Light (IPL)
- Mr. and Mrs. Donald B. Korb
- Kramer Lumber
- Eli Lilly & Co. Foundation
- Lithonia Hi-Tek Lighting Group
- MainSource Bank, Crawfordsville
- National Starch and Chemical
- Nor-Cote International
- Mr. and Mrs. James Price
- Dr. and Mrs. Joseph O'Rourke
- Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP
- Benjamin A. Rogge Memorial Fund
- Melvin Simon and Associates
- Jim Snyder '82
- Union Federal Savings & Loan Association
- Wal-Mart Optical Lab
Wabash and the OLAB program rely on the generosity of people, too. The program involves over a dozen volunteers each year — mostly Wabash attorneys. The program is grateful to all who provide time, talent, and treasure to sustain OLAB.
If your company would like to be added to this honor roll of supporters, send an email to email@example.com or write us at the address below.