|Knowledge Base - Creating Folders in Webmail|
|by Brad Weaver|
To create an email folder in Webmail, do the following:
1. After logging into Webmail, click on Folders (near the top of the Webmail window).
2. Near the top of this screen is the Create Folder form:
3. Type a name for the new folder in the empty field, and click Create. (Note: the other options are for creating a nested or hierarchical folder structure. Click on Help in Webmail for more information on creating nested folders if you are interested in that.)
4. The Webmail screen will refresh, and you will see the message Created folder successfully! near the top of the screen. Repeat step 3 as necessary to create additional email folders.
5. Once you have created all of your folders, click on the link refresh folder list (immediately below the Created folder successfully! message) to update the folder list in the left section of the Webmail screen.
6. To exit the Folders form, click on your Inbox.