Career Services Alumni Services
JOB SEARCH / CAREER CHANGE
GRADUATE SCHOOL ASSISTANCE FOR ALUMNI
Wabash alumni are provided free access to all of our services. If you are looking for a job, making a career change, or are preparing to go to graduate school, we are happy to help.
Resume, Cover Letter, Job Search Assistance
For a resume or cover letter critique, and job search advice, first check out our:
After you make updates to your resume and cover letter, email it to Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be forwarded to one of our staff, who will get back with their input as soon as possible. We also can help you with personal statements and graduate school application procedures.
WabashWorks is your one-stop-shop portal to our Premium Resources, BashBunks, our comprehensive Career Guide, and Links we've selected for you.
Your job search headquarters through our office is WabashWorks. To access the system, send an email to email@example.com to request or reactivate your account. If you have any questions, contact Cassie Hagan at 765-361-6414 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
What It Includes:
- Job and Fellowship Listings – we post all such listings in WabashWorks. Alumni are also certainly welcome to post their openings with us.
- Alumni Resume Book – the ONLY part of the system accessed directly by employers, who search the resume books and contact candidates of interest
- CareerSearch – Housed in WabashWorks, our subscription allows you to identify and research potential employers and uncover the ‘hidden’ job market. You can find employers by specific industry, location, size, etc. Results yield employer description and financials, contacts names, and web link. In addition, there is a “Find A Recruiter” feature the helps you identify headhunters by geographic region, industry specialty, etc. Other sections include an international search and job postings.
- Wabash “Mentor” Alumni/Student Networking System – Searchable database of over 650 alumni who are willing to help you in a variety of ways.
- Portfolio Creation System – develop and manage a portfolio of your projects, resumes, work samples, etc. The system supports videos
- Career Advice and Guidance – in-depth information on a wealth of career options, including an Experience Green community for job seekers interested in careers in sustainability
- We also manage Resume Referrals and Targeted Emails regarding specific opportunities that may be of interest to you through the system. To take advantage of these services you must complete your WabashWorks Profile fully.
- Additional Resources/Subscriptions – you can access our subscriptions to Current Jobs for Liberal Arts Graduates, OneWire, and Going Global via the Resources Page link on WabashWorks.
Join us on:
Share information and connect with other alumni.
Your E-Alumni Account
In addition to our resources above, you may access your eAlumni account to network with other Wabash College alumni. Your eAlumni account is managed by the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations, not Career Services. Through this system you can access all Wabash alumni. Every alumnus has an eAlumni username and password. If you don’t know your username/password, email Michele Ward at email@example.com.