The Wabash College Rhetoric Department has a long and illustrious record in teaching the principles and practice of speech communication to generations of Wabash men. This preparation leads students into productive careers in legal, professional, and academic contexts.
The faculty are committed to teaching as their primary task while remaining active and productive in their areas of scholarly endeavor. The Department's committed faculty, excellent facilities, and co-curricular opportunities make Wabash an outstanding place to study speech communication.
MAJORS, MINORS AND OTHER PROGRAMS OF STUDY
- ACCOUNTING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (MINOR ONLY)
- EDUCATION STUDIES (MINOR ONLY)
- ENGINEERING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- GENDER STUDIES (AOC)
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (AOC)
- MODERN LANGUAGES
- MULTICULTURAL AMER. STUDIES (AOC)
- PRE-MEDICINE (PRE-PROFESSIONAL)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE