Sick of wasting the summer away watching boring summer reruns and movies you've already seen ten million times? Tired of sitting around all day and getting hassled by the folks? Get away from it all and enjoy the challenging, fast-paced world of research in the chemical sciences!!!
Act Now and Enjoy:
• A challenging research project that will push your knowledge and skills beyond anything you’ve encountered in class
• Direct guidance by a chemistry department staff member
• Enjoy “hands-on” access to a variety of high-tech chemical instrumentation, such as our brand spankin’ new 400 MHz multi-nuclear, super-conducting Fourier Transform nuclear magnetic resonance (FT-NMR) spectrometer
• A competitive stipend!
• Free housing in a designated college living unit
• Fun activities with other students and faculty members
See Dr. Porter (313 NSB) or any other chemistry faculty for details.
MAJORS, MINORS AND OTHER PROGRAMS OF STUDY
- ACCOUNTING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (MINOR)
- EDUCATION STUDIES (MINOR)
- ENGINEERING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- FINANCIAL ECONOMICS
- GENDER STUDIES (MINOR)
- HISPANIC STUDIES
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (MINOR)
- MODERN LANGUAGES
- MULTICULTURAL AMER. STUDIES (MINOR)
- PRE-MEDICINE (PRE-PROFESSIONAL)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE