Liberal Arts Plus Entrepreneurship Summit
The 2018 ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
Wabash College's CIBE is proud to be an Executive Sponsor of INFuse Indiana's entrepreneurial workshops across Indiana.
INFuze Indiana seeks to catalyze startup entrepreneurial economic development through consistent, local community events that help entrepreneurs and investors share stories, needs and ideas. Wabash Student will be able to be a part of this dynamic two-day event.
Happening at locations across the state, an INFuze Local Event will include:
A keynote that inspires dialog, shares stories, and teaches lessons learned.
An un-pitch competition featuring local entrepreneurs engaged in a casual discussion about their dreams and challenges.
A dialog about entrepreneurial investing in the local area, sharing ideas and potential actions.
The events will be happening across Indiana - starting in Indianapolis and moving around the state to various entrepreneurial hubs such as South Bend, Ft. Wayne, Bloomington, Terre Haute, Evansville, and Muncie.
We will be adding dates as they are confirmed.
- David Becker, Chairman & CEO of First Internet Bank
- Danica Tiu, Head of Digital Marketing Program for Kenzie Academy
- Joanna Taft, Executive Director Harrison Center for the Arts
- Kevin Khaw, Technical Program Manager at Google Nest
- David Kerr, Managing Director Allos Ventures