Liberal Arts Plus CIBE Partners Direct Admit
CIBE Partners DIRECT ADMIT PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in the CIBE Direct Admit Program for the Class of 2023. We look forward to reading your application.
The CIBE Partners Program is a highly competitive track that only accepts a select number of Wabash students each year.
Prospective students are required to submit a CIBE application, participate in a competitive interview process, and provide additional supportive documentation.
Students from all majors work as CIBE Partners to develop their business and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills while preparing to be innovative leaders throughout their careers. It is not easy, it is simply the Wabash way of doing business.
The CIBE Partners exists to ensure twenty graduating Partners per year are well positioned to present to hiring firms, fellowships or graduate schools their strengths in critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, communication, and analytical skills, gained from their Wabash studies and additional training.
The CIBE Partners Programs does not have a cost associated with it, there is only an expectation to fully participate in the required programs. However, we have put a value on the market cost of various programs. That value is $30,000+ over four years.
LABB: $8,000 Internship: $4,000
Partners: $8,000 Intensives: $8,000
Externship: $2,000 Case Study: $1,000
BENEFITS OF CIBE PARTNER
- Direct Admission in the LABB Program, a seven-week paid summer internship after Freshman year.
- A paid eight-week summer internship after Sophomore year.
- Direct Admission to CIBE Intensives: Project Managment, LEAN Process Improvement, Design Thinking, and Business Analysis with Excel.
- Externship with a Wabash Alumni entrepreneur.
- A paid consulting position on campus working to address and solve real-world problems on campus and in the community.
Jacob Stone, '17
Marketing Associate, Eli Lilly & Co.
“The CIBE and LABB program changed my perspective. It opened my eyes to the world of possibilities. It showed me that I did not have to be an econ major to go into business. I learned about marketing – and realized that it was my passion. In my internship interviews, I talked about the CIBE and my consulting work and how I was able to follow my passion and be creative. I relied heavily on my CIBE experience in my interviews for my internship and my full-time position at Eli Lilly &Co.”
• Application Required
• Competitive High School GPA
• Business Case Study Analysis
• Essay on plans for future
• In-person interview
• Make at least one campus visit
• Academic minor in Business
• Maintain an overall 3.20 GPA
• Liberal Arts Bridge to Business (LABB)
• Marketing Intensive Program
• Three additional Intensives
• Entrepreneurship Externship
• Summer Internship
• Case Study Club Membership
• Working on Consulting Projects
For additional information, applicants should contact their admissions representative.
The Admission Office located in Trippet Hall is ready and available to meet your needs and answer any questions. The office is open year round (excluding holidays) from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. During the academic year, Saturday visits can be scheduled by appointment to accommodate special circumstances. Arrangements can be made on-line, by emailing the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1-800-345-5385.