Freshmen Wrap Up Orientation, Start Classesby Howard Hewitt • August 23, 2012 Share:
Classes are underway at Wabash College with 260 freshmen getting their first classroom experiences.
Since Freshman Saturday the young men have learned about computer services, registered for classes, explored living units, heard from career services, counseling resources, library resources, and performed service in the community.
Freshman orientation ends each year with a visit to President Pat and Chris White's home for an ice cream social.
- Video by Devan Young '13 and Media Center Director Adam Bowen
- New Interdisciplinary Major Made Possible Through Walsh Endowment
- Dr. Nancy Lynne Westfield Named Wabash Center Director
- Wabash Gateway Project Begins Construction
- GHI Experience Aids Jawed '17 En Route to Kenya