Free H1N1 Vaccine Clinic Sunday at CHS
by Jim Amidon
November 6, 2009
The Montgomery County Health Department, in cooperation with Crawfordsville Schools, will hold a free, public H1N1 vaccination clinic on Sunday, November 8 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Crawfordsville High School.
There is no charge for the vaccinations.
If you are currently sick or have flu-like symptoms, DO NOT go to the clinic. People who are symptomatic will be sent home. Also, preference will be given to people in targeted risk categories.
If you plan to attend the clinic, please follow these instructions:
• All traffic will be one-way through the Crawfordsville High School complex. Enter through the back entrance off County Road 150 South (just north of Big R Store and Taco Bell).
• Parking will be in the front parking lots.
• Entry into the building will be through the main entrance.
• Please wear a short sleeved shirt.
• Please allow at least 1 hour for the process, which will include medical screening.
• Please do not arrive early — the doors will not open until 4:00 p.m.
• When leaving the high school parking lot, exit north onto State Road 47. You must go north; no left turns will be allowed.
Repeat: Please do not come to the clinic if you are ill or have signs and symptoms of influenza-like illness.