Assistant Director of Enrollment SystemsDate Posted: 03/20/19
Wabash College, a top-tier national liberal arts college for men, seeks an experienced professional to join the Enrollment Office as an Assistant Director of Enrollment Systems. The Assistant Director is responsible for the maintenance, development, and successful execution of recruitment processes, and the systems that support those processes. Working with the Associate Director of Enrollment Systems and other members of the Enrollment Office Operations team, he/she provides administrative support to help the College meet its enrollment goals.
Summary of Duties:
1. Assist with the ongoing implementation and building of CRM (Slate) functionality.
2. Provide training and technical support to current and new Slate users.
3. Support application and financial aid processing staff in generating decision letters and financial aid awards.
4. Performs other tasks necessary to support the work of the Enrollment Office.
1. Monitor systematic checks and balances to insure data integrity across all database systems.
2. Oversee annual updates to the application for admission.
1. Run reports from Slate, Informer, and other systems for enrollment reports and projects.
2. Manage data imports and exports to ensure accuracy.
3. Create, execute, and produce queries from Slate.
4. Develop queries/mailing lists for communications.
5. Deploy and monitor electronic communication campaigns.
6. Oversee development and maintenance of forms and systems supporting new student on-boarding
7. Assist with all on-campus visit programs.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in database administration or data analysis or other related work required. Bachelor’s degree and work in higher education preferred.
3. Experience with Technolutions (Slate) and/or other Enrollment Databases, MS SQL, HTML, and Adobe Suite preferred.
4. Knowledge and understanding of data gathering, organizing, and problem solving.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Qualities conducive to establishing and maintaining effective relationships with co-workers in a small office setting and courteous management of telephone calls, messages and visitors.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
8. Ability to manage detail, manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work with frequent interruptions.
9. Ability to acquire new knowledge and develop new skills.
10. Ability to identify with, share in, and have a commitment to the mission and goals of Wabash College.
Review of applications will begin April 15 and continue until the position is filled. Applicants should upload cover letter, resume and contact information of three professional references by choosing Apply Now on this page or at www.wabash.edu/employment.
Wabash College, a liberal arts college for men, seeks faculty and staff committed to providing quality engagement with students, high levels of academic challenge and support, and meaningful diversity experiences that prepare students for life and leadership in a multicultural global world. We welcome applications from persons of all backgrounds. EOE.
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 352
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
For general questions about the position or the department, contact:Sharon Hankins
Senior Administrative Assistant for Enrollment and Operations
Return to Listings