February 09, 2013
All event times are Eastern Time Zone unless otherwise specified.
Bookstore Open 12 to 3
Sophomore Interviews: Center Hall 115
Sophomore Interviews will be taking place in the Dean of Students’ Office beginning January 14 through March 1, 2013. This is the time when Sophomores will declare their major and minor, and/or area of concentration, as well as reflect on their Wabash experience thus far. Please stop by Center Hall 115 and sign up for an appointment with Dean Raters.
Annual Alumni Basketball Game: 1:00PM
The Annual Wabash College Alumni Basketball Game --February 9, 2013 ---Mac Petty Floor, Chadwick Court ---1:00 p.m. – Alumni Game with Wabash Basketball Game at 3:00 p.m. Head coach Antoine Carpenter ’00 and the Little Giants will be deep into the conference portion of the schedule with a young, exciting squad. Make plans now to bring your family and celebrate your association with Wabash College and Wabash Basketball at this annual event. If you will be here to play in this year’s alumni game, please let us know by contacting Heather Bazzani at 765-361-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4.
Workshop: Creating Your Own Work: Fine Arts Center United States, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
A Q&A about creating your own work-it will involve a few exercises about using autobiography as a starting point for creating a show. Expand your skill base and tool kit.
Basketball vs. Kenyon: Allen Athletics and Recreation Center Chadwick Court, 3:00PM
2013 Shootout: Allen Athletics and Recreation Center Chadwick Court, 4:00PM
At the basketball game on Saturday, February 9th, the brothers of Tau Kappa Epsilon will be hosting a free throw contest between Dr. Wally Novak and Dr. Michael Abbott! Dr. Abbott will represent the Family Crisis Center and Dr. Hollander will represent the Animal Welfare League! The loser's charity will receive 40% of all donations, and the winner's will receive the all important bragging rights and the other 60%! Our goal is to raise $2013. The game starts at 7pm and we hope to see you there.
Carmike Capri Cinema 8 Show Schedule: 205 Dry Branch Drive