Admissions & Financial Aid Fine Arts Scholarship Celebration
The Fine Arts Scholarship Program is open to all students, regardless of their intended major or minor. Fine Arts Scholarships are offered each year to students with demonstrated ability in one or more of the following: visual arts, creative writing, music, and theater. Fine Arts Scholars receive tuition grants worth up to $15,000 per year, regardless of financial need. Fine Arts Scholarship recipients are expected to continue involvement in the field of their award throughout their four years at Wabash.
Each year, students will initially apply by submitting materials online. Following this initial application, selected students will be invited to campus for Fine Arts Weekend in the early spring to compete for awards.
Initial application materials typically consist of the following:
- Music: Candidates for a music audition will upload a short list of their musical experience. Please include:
- ensemble experience (through school, at the state level, or anywhere else) and the year(s) you played
- competitions you've participated in and your placing
- private lesson experience, including the instrument, teacher, and number of years studied
- Theater and film: Candidates for a theater audition will upload a list of their theater or film experience. Please list the productions you've been involved in, providing the following information for each:
- the venue (high school, community theater, etc.)
- your role (acted role, tech work, etc.)
- the date (year) of the performance
Wabash College Admissions Office
410 West Wabash Avenue
Crawfordsville, IN 47933-0352