Teacher Education Transition to Teach
A two semester program created by the Indiana legislature to prepare career professionals to teach middle or high school classes.
Qualified men with prior baccalaureate degrees may enroll as non-degree candidates and pursue a program of courses and experiences currently approved by the State and provided by the Teacher Education Program.
More information can be found by clicking here.
MAJORS, MINORS AND OTHER PROGRAMS OF STUDY
- ACCOUNTING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- COMPUTER SCIENCE (MINOR ONLY)
- EDUCATION STUDIES (MINOR ONLY)
- ENGINEERING (DUAL-DEGREE)
- GENDER STUDIES (AOC)
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (AOC)
- MODERN LANGUAGES
- MULTICULTURAL AMER. STUDIES (AOC)
- PRE-MEDICINE (PRE-PROFESSIONAL)
- POLITICAL SCIENCE