Undergraduate Research Approved Grants
We have supported the following types of student work:
· Independent student work, including independent study, under the direction of a faculty mentor.
· Student-faculty collaborative research, scholarship, or creative work.
· Attendance at a professional conference by a student to present research findings from independent work or student-faculty collaborative projects.
· Attendance at a professional conference alongside a faculty member in order to advance student intellectual work and expand student knowledge of a specific discipline or topic.
· Student internship proposals. Student stipends for summer internships will be funded at levels in accord with Wabash policy (currently between $2500 and $3600 for an eight-week internship).
To help you prepare your proposal, we encourage you to read the approved proposals from other students:
- J. Nicholas Roudebush (Ceramic Arts conference)
- Adam L. Fritsch (Physics conference)
- Darryl Dedelow Jr. (Spanish Research at Yale University and other locations)