Undergraduate Research Approved Grants
We have supported the following types of student work:
- Independent student work, including independent study, under the direction of a faculty mentor.
- Student-faculty collaborative research, scholarship, or creative work.
- Attendance at a professional conference by a student to present research findings from independent work or student-faculty collaborative projects.
- Attendance at a professional conference alongside a faculty member in order to advance student intellectual work and expand student knowledge of a specific discipline or topic.
To help you prepare your proposal, we encourage you to read the approved proposals from other students:
- Proposal from Andrew Powell, Reno Jamison, and Xinyang (Shane) Xuan to present their work at the Southern Political Science Association Conference in San Juan, Puerto Rico, in January 2016.
- Proposal from Noah Levi, Jared Santana, Graham Redweik, and Zack Campbell to present their work at Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society in Boston, MA, in April 2016.