Students Reflect On Spring Break Experiences• March 6, 2009 Share:
Wabash students have returned from a week of learning around the globe. Wabash classrooms went to Italy, Spain, Belguim, Belize, Germany, New York City, and America's South. Students also did missionary work in New Orleans and Botswana, Africa. Wabash's Glee Club toured Pennsylvania. Read about the students' experiences in blogs kept on each trip.
Wabash's Glee Club toured Pennsylvania. Six Wabash men worked along side alums in Washington D.C. Read about the students' experiences in blogs kept on each trip.
Click on the links at right to read about the wide range of educational, cultural, spiritual, and emotional experiences Wabash men enjoyed while off campus.
In photo: Art Majors in New York City.
- Internships Impact Aguirre-Morales '19
- Three Earn Gilman Scholarships
- Students Write About Internships
- New Housing Scoring Rave Reviews
- Immersion in Italy — St. Francis of Assisi
- Immersion in the European Union — Belgium/Germany
- Immersion in the Baroque — Spain
- Immersion in the South — Expressive Culture
- Immersion in Belize — Biology
- Marketing Immersion
- Live Humanely — Reconstructing New Orleans
- Immersion in Art — New York City
- Touring with the Glee Club
- Externships in Washington, D.C.
- Athletes Making Repeat Mission Trip to Botswana