Mackintosh Fellows Named at Annual Awards Chapelby Karen Handley • May 10, 2004 Share:
The Mackintosh Memorial Fund was established by the late James Putnam Goodrich in memory of the sixth president of the College. The income from the endowment provides scholarships for six graduating seniors who will be going on the graduate or professional schools.
* Michael B. Bricker of Indianapolis, Ind.
* Galen A. Collins of Cranbury, N.J.
* Nathan L. Lundquist of Wabash, Ind.
* Benjamin J. Scanlon of Lafayette, Ind.
* Robert A. Shaver of Carmel, Ind.
* Isaiah C. Sumner of Cedar Lake, Ind.
The Student Honors, Awards, and Prizes Chapel is held every year at Wabash to honor students with awards and prizes for their outstanding work they have demonstrated throughout their college years.