- 50th Reunion Information Form
Fifty quick years have passed since we were rung in as freshmen. Now we are about to celebrate our 50th reunion at the Big Bash planned for June 3-5, 2016. What a great opportunity for you to reunite with friends, share our accomplishments, toast our victories, and gather for a wonderful weekend celebration! A number of our classmates have been planning great activities for this glorious Big Bash event including a non-threatening Chapel sing, a tremendous banquet where each member of '66 will receive a special Wabash medallion, and plenty of time to just hang out and renew our friendships.
A key component of the 50th Reunion Big Bash will be the creation of a Class of '66 Memory Book featuring early photos of Wabash College, photos detailing our life on campus in the turbulent 1960's, and the most important part is the opportunity for each of us to build our own page sharing what has taken place since life after Wabash.
Not sure what to share? Then keep it short. Got too much to share? Someone will cut back all your BS. The attached form should provide you guidance on what your classmates want to know about you since you left Wabash. You can look forward to learning about others in the Class of '66 when the Memory Book is delivered prior to the Big Bash so you can look up Stan, or Jay, or Cal, or ??? and correct their recollections of our youthful days.
The Big Bash is like an ice cream sundae, the bigger the better. You can see who is already registered for the 50th reunion at: www.wabash.edu/alumni/reunion/attending. Why not call up some of your classmates and plan a road trip to Crawfordsville to relive the past and celebrate the present!
The deadline for all submissions is Feb 29, 2016.
Part I - Contact Information - The College will use this information to make sure your contact information is completely up to date.
My Wabash Experiences:(Examples):
- While at Wabash my major was ___
- During my years on campus I lived in _____ where I participated in _____
- When not studying, I participated in (clubs, athletics, activities, intramurals, honors) _____
- My fondest memory of my time at Wabash includes _____
My Career Experiences
- After leaving Wabash I first (transferred to, attended graduate school at, served our country, was employed doing, etc.)____
- Highlights of my career include ______
My Family, My Community
- You have to know this about my family ____(including the attached JPEG format photo)
- As a volunteer or as an avocation I have particularly enjoyed _____
- Opportunities to travel for either my career or for pleasure have included ____
Connecting with Wabash College
- I have connected, served, or volunteered (or wish I could have been more involved) for the College by _____
The 50th Reunion Weekend
- The Big Bash will be a great opportunity to (share with us what you want to see, do, meet, visit) _____